Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lu Xun- Tragic hero?

    Today's exam reminds me of Lu Xun.
    Reading Lu Xun's articles,I feel the deepest is his shining personality charm. Though the article, I see a sword of wisdom and sharp dissection of the national servility and a fool at that time, courageous criticism for myself, not afraid of man power, not afraid of people's ignorance, not afraid of the so-called "literati" vocals. People were not allowed to write things that are opposite of communism. So that Lu Xun wrote articles that that are obscurely reflecting Chinese old and dark society. 
   "Sanwei Bookroom" to "The Story of ah Q" "Kong YiJi" which I read in middle school, all left deep impression in my mind. I can't tell what kind of change, at least my outlook on life, values, even understanding of China change. He not only taught me how to live, but I also learn how to be more optimistic while everything is going wrong.
  Articles of Lu Xun are not only powerful testimony of history, but also a powerful description of humanity.Indeed, his articles give my life a very strong motivation. He is the one that truly devoted life to make China better. He was studying medical science , but he gave it up and became a writer. Because he said, which is my favorite saying of him,"Doctors cannot save China."

1 comment:

  1. do you think we should read something short by Lu Xun in class? you are not the first student to recall his writings in a blog!

    ReplyDelete